Rabu, 05 November 2008

I'm in love with online movie rental?

Have you tried the online movie rental service? Don't do it!! if you are like me you will get addict of it ;-)

Is it Friday yet? That day when you can come home, drop everything, and kick back on the sofa with a bag of chips. Okay, so maybe everyone doesn't do that, but you get the point. We all yearn for that relaxing day that comes at the end of each week. Those two days off look so wonderful in the near distance.

Can't you just hear the movie and taste the pizza? Yep, that's a pretty typical Friday night for many of us in this red, white and blue country. We simply love to kick back and relax with our loved ones before a flickering fireplace and a gargantuan TV. Oh, but wait; who rented the flick? You mean nobody rented the movie? Well that just ruins the whole thing. Hey, don't look at me; I certainly don't want to venture all the way over to that jam-packed video store in search of a new release. That can be deadly. Oh, well why didn't I just resort to the online movie rental concept? That's the only way to go in this day and age. Aren't computers grand?

Are you in love with online movie rental? Well, maybe that's just me, but you certainly have to appreciate the innovative concept. I mean, why didn't I come up with the online movie rental game? It's like that darn Paypal business. That should have been mine as well. The truth is if you're sick and tired of fighting the crowds just to rent a good movie, then you no longer have to. That's right; you can turn to the contemporary online movie rental process known as Netflix.

I have been taking advantage of this service for about a year now, and I simply love it. All I need is my trusty laptop and Internet connection. Within minutes I can have several movies on the way. Once you set up your online movie rental account with Netflix, it's as easy as browsing through titles. You click ADD on the ones you want. This adds the DVD to your rental list. You can even rearrange the order of your picks. This allows you to get certain ones you wish to see more, first. It's that easy. Being a movie nut myself, I have to say that I was a tad skeptical regarding the online movie rental selection, but I have to say it's great so far.

Virtually everything I'm looking for is available. And the best part is I receive the films in one or two business days. This makes it simple to prepare for the weekend ahead.

Do a quick search on internet for the online movie rental service near to you.
Published: 2006-07-31
Author: Eric Raymond

0 komentar: